Creating Customer Accounts + Log ins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Creating Customer Accounts + Log ins

I am deploying Version 7 where I will have the maintenance responsibility for the products but will deploy a site licence to allow the customer to download and handle order processing.

In this scenario who will have the ability to manage the creation of customer accounts and customer log-in details ?

I cannot find any real info on the difference between Actinic Business and Actinic Developer which details the key differences and how they affect deployment

How do you get and deploy a site licence ? Is it via a snapshot ?

Hi there

In this scenario who will have the ability to manage the creation of customer accounts and customer log-in details ?
    That will be down to you if you are doing the maintaining of the site, becuase once they are created, it needs to be uploaded so the customer accounts are active.
    I cannot find any real info on the difference between Actinic Business and Actinic Developer which details the key differences and how they affect deployment
    The main difference between Business and developer is that with developer you can license as many sites as you want, where as with business you need to purchase a new license key for each site.
    You do this by going to File | Sites | License new site, if you using business it will require a new license key.

Hope that helps

Comment

You will need to buy Order Manager for your client to download orders with. I think this is okay with you having business.
      Owner of a broken heart

Comment

Working...
      X