Kelkoo feed for household appliances

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kelkoo feed for household appliances

One of my customers requires a kelkoo feed for household appliances and they have specific format for the feed see http://www.kelkoo.co.uk/content/gene...ppliances.html I have produced the required feed using the export to froogle command and then manipulating the froogle feed in Excel. To speed thing up I have written a Macro that takes the froogle feed and converts it in the correct format for the Kelkoo feed. The problem that I now have is populating field K in the feed. This is the EAN manufacturer code, essentially a 20+ digit bar code number that fully describes the product and Kelkoo uses this to place the product in their correct databases to ensure that it is listed in relevant searches.

I can create a Custom Property and insert the EAN number in the Product Details window so that that the EAN number is associated with the product. But how do I extract it for the Kelkoo feed?

I am thinking of using an Access query to produce the Kelkoo feed. Has anybody written a query to produce a Kelkoo feed? If so, any advice would be appreciated.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated

Thanks,

Richard
Working...
X