Problem deleting Price Schedule....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem deleting Price Schedule....

I am having problems deleting a particular Price Schedule that is no longer needed.
    Have spent all afternoon merrily deleting other unwanted schedules, but when I get to the last one I get this message:

There was a problem with the database

Operation: Executing the query 'DELETE * FROM [ProductProperties] WHERE nType=4 AND nValue1 IN (4);'

Database name: C:\Program Files\Actinic Ecommerce v6\Sites\Site1\ActinicCatalo

The search key was not found in any record.

Action: Contact your Actinic reseller or Actinic Support as appropriate
    The schedule in question is not associated with any customer.
    Does this message mean anything to anyone?

Thanks in advance

Steve Robertson

Hi Steve,

It sounds like a problem in your database. If you have MS Access 2000, can you try compacting and repairing the database (Tools | Database Utilities | Compact and Repair) and also convert your database if it is in an older version (this thread contains instructions on how to convert it). If you do not have MS Access then you could try using the compacting option within Actinic (Housekeeping | Compact Databases). If this does not work then it would need further investigation and we would require your database so I suggest registering a query here.
    Tracey
    SellerDeck

Comment

Hi Tracey

Problem solved I think!
      Thanks for your help.
      Got an error warning when re-opening Actinic.
      Had to delete a couple of lines in the product properties table once converted. (Part number "#########" etc etc) then whole shebang opened fine and I could successfully delete the schedule.

Steve Robertson

Comment

Working...
      X