Script error after choosing payment method

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Script error after choosing payment method

I am getting an IE message "Invalid online Date format", when I have specified the payment method and are pressing "next". The payment method I chose was one not involving credit card processing.

The version of Actinic is 6.0.2.0.0.0, and I have just purchased it after having used the 30-day trial. It should be added that I have not re-installed from the CD (which I have not received physically yet), but I have entered the license code.

John

Maybe I should add that the error message is from text ID 1913 "Invalid online date format!"

John

Comment

No ideas on this one myself. I will run it past the team. Can I take a URL please?

Comment

My site is in a test-phase and is hosted with Actinic: http://trials.actinic.com/trials

Its in Danish - hope thats o.k.!

John

Comment

Danish sites hold no fear for me. I once ran an Actinic course in Denmark. My Danish is not great but I know the Danish for 'Tax' and 'Shipping' and 'Cancel' and 'Lunchtime' amongst other things.

Anyway, on with your problem.

Could I ask you to go to 'Design | Text', click 'Go to' and enter '1192' in the 'ID' field and tell me what is in that field. Could you also do the same for prompt ID '2247'. This will just help me to see if the Actinic store date format has been altered.

Comment

Hej Chris,
            Ja det er da dejligt endeligt at kunne få love at skrive på dansk til en åndsfælle !

Well, probably you didn't understand that, so we change to a little more wellknown language. I think you have hit where the "dog is buried" as we say in Denmark, as I have changed ID 2247 to "dd mm åå". Maybe your screen doesn't shown the two last characters correctly, but these are danish special characters used to represent year. And I assume that this may be the problem.
            ID 1192 has not been changed - it still shows"</A>".

Mange hilsener
            John

Comment

You need to use 'yy' rather than 'åå' as although your store is in Danish, the online scripts think in English. This value is used in the online scripts to format the date of the order.

Also ensure that 1912 reads dd/mm/yy.

PS In England we would say 'Hit the nail on the head' - you can now impress your English friends with that one.

Comment

Same for me!

We just launched our danish version of an existing site, and experienced the same error for this. I'm glad someone had already experienced it so we didn't have to do any investigations!

Such a handy reference this community!

Nick Shread
                Nick Shread
                Shreadsoft Ltd
                www.Shreadsoft.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                X