Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Froogle Mash

Hi

Just a quick question on the Froogle Mash, I'm using the basic version and uploaded my products to Froogle which went fine (thanks to the Mole-end product ! ) however, it does not seem to upload any of my products with components attributes and choices. Is this the case or can they easily be adjusted somehow so they can all load.

Unfortunately, most of my main products are available in different sizes ie, 10ml, 30ml, 50ml and 100ml, which means differents prices and I don't think there is really any other easy way of listing them within Actinic.

I hope someone can help.

Thanks in advance
    Jo.

www.essentialoilsonline.co.uk

Jo,
    One way of doing this wouldbe to change your actinic product structure slightly.
    I'm assuming you have 1 product with components (e.g. 4 sizes) and require the 4 sizes appearing as 4 products on Froogle.
    You could create hidden products and associate the component permutations to each of these products. That way each 'size' would then have it's own product and unique product reference and hence would be able to be displayed on Froogle.
    Fergus Weir - teclan ltd
    Ecommerce Digital Marketing

SellerDeck Responsive Web Design

SellerDeck Hosting
    SellerDeck Digital Marketing

Comment

Hi Fergus

Thanks for your reply. I have actually got hidden products for all of the seaprate sizes, so they do all have unique product references, however, I thought Froogle actually had to link to the product from the URL. If it's hidden surely they wouldn't be able to show the product - or am I mistaken ?

Please let me know as this would sort the problem.

Thanks Jo.

Comment

Hello Joanna,

I don't think that the froogle mash will include those products at the moment, but if you email a catalog export (not a snapshot) to jan at mole-end.biz I will load it into a catalog here and see if I can get the results you need. If you send the export please give me two or three example of products that you wish to appear that are not appearing.

Actually thinking about it, it might be something as simple as the hidden products having a price of zero and you having the exclude zero prices version.

Also have you downloaded the latest version, I released a new version this morning so that one might give you better results.

Regards,
        Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
        Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
        A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
        Product Mash for Sellerdeck
        Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
        Multichannel order processing
        Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
        X