Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ooh, is this a bug?

I'm using V7.0.1.0.0.0.EGSA
    Since switching to Protx (from WorldPay) I get quite a number of "PSP payment pending" orders wherer they haven't transferred to the secure server.
    Anyhow, not wanting to leave spaces in my order numbers (well, no more than Actinic already does with abandoned carts anyway!) I like to cancel the orderline (which, as stock levels are NOT changed with a payment pending order, should have no effect) so that the order just moves to the completed tab.
    Doesn't work in this V7 though. It alters the stock levels, even though it didn't when the order was downloaded. So it effectively re-stocks an item it didn't de-stock in the first instance.
    Also, I'm having to manually adjust in instances where the option £1 first class carriage was paid (a whole other issue which hasn't yet been resolved, I've mentioned it before) so I can't feasibly get my PSP pending orders to go to the completed tab without manually adjusting stock levels (sometimes they are duplicate orders (customer tries again), hence why I cannot just process them)
    So, unless I want a neverending list of PSP pending orders for ever more, I'm having to delete them which leaves me with gaps in my order numbers.
    Actinic? Care to comment? Surely cancelling the order in a PSP pending payment order shouldn't affect the stock levels if it didn't in the first instance?
    TIA, Tracey
    Tracey

Hi Tracey,

I will get this checked with the development team and post information on this thread.

Kind Rregards
    Nadeem Rasool
    SellerDeck Development

Comment

Hi there

Just to let you know that this has been marked as a bug, by the development team.

Kind Regards
      Nadeem Rasool
      SellerDeck Development

Comment

Working...
      X