Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

website keywords active?

hi there,

just a quick question about my keywords via actinic. I have added keywords via actinic (along with the meta tag in the catalog details>advanced section).

When i go to my webpage on the internet
    (http://www.decorativextras.com) and use the view>source command i cant see my keywords in the meta tag, but can see my meta tag desciption. Does this mean that actinic is not passing on my keywords to the search engine?

My brocure pages are dissabled as my site goes straight into the catalog. Do i have a problem with my keywords? or am i just worrying for nothing?

keywords and meta tag in advanced feature:

meta tag:

Furnishing Accessory Store Free Shipping on Wall mirrors Discount Lighting Clocks film memorabilia Disney character and simpsons showpieces Figurines and art gallery ideal modern home decor ideas with impressionist claude monet paintings Salvador dali Leonardo da vinci Vincent van gogh paintings and abstract art

keywords:

wall mirrors, mirrors, discount lighting, lighting, clocks, disney, disney characters, modern home decor, home decor, home decor ideas, interior design ideas, interior design, claude monet, monet paintings, claude monet paintings, salvador dali, dali, the last supper da vinci, da vinci last supper, leonardo da vinci, , vincent van gogh, van gogh, van gogh paintings, film memorabilia, gallery, art gallery, showpieces, figurines, simpsons, vases, da vinci, impressionist, abstract art, indoor lighting

this is how it appears in the advanced tag, i'm sure the keywords previously came up in the source screen, but dont know why they are not there now?

Can anyone shed some light on this please?

Thanks all

Anil
    Thanks for all help everyone!!

www.decorativextras.com

I'd guess you just haven't scrolled the screen in your editor far enough. Here's what I found:

<META NAME="Keywords" CONTENT="wall mirrors, mirrors, discount lighting, lighting, clocks, disney, disney characters, modern home decor, home decor, home decor ideas, interior design ideas, interior design, claude monet, monet paintings, claude monet paintings, salvador dali, dali, the last supper da vinci, da vinci last supper, leonardo da vinci, , vincent van gogh, van gogh, van gogh paintings, film memorabilia, gallery, art gallery, showpieces, figurines, simpsons, vases, da vinci, impressionist, abstract art, indoor lighting,">

Mike
    -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

hi there mike,

you are right, i worked this out about an hour later,

thanks

www.decorativextras.com

Comment

really nice looking site. Did you find it easy to do or is this what you do for a living is make sites?

cheers
        Alex

Comment

hi there,

thanks for the cmpliment, i am actually a scientist, so tried this out for fun, got the site made up professionally, but was all my design and idea, i just photograpph and upload items and maintain the site, its a lot of hard work though, but fun too. Hopefully it will pay off and i can make some money, who knows! all i need now are lotts of customers.....

Thanks again for the compliment, and if you are interested in anything, i can offer 10% discount (lol).

www.decorativextras.com

Comment

Working...
          X