Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Form as a product?

Hi,
    We would like to sell fixed price company formations and property searches on our site using actininc. To do this we we need a customer to select a product (ie company formation) then they would need to fill out an online form, once the form is completed then the customer would continue on to pay for submitting the form as if they had purchased a product.
    I suspect that a custom product template could be created to achieve this, but i'm not entirely sure the best way to have the form details submitted to us. Would this be done through a seperate formmail script or could the form information be attached to the actininc order......any help or suggestions would be much appreciated.

Hi Nick,

Not sure if you could pass the values from the form to the product. I have not seen this done, However another way could be having one product within catalog and having multiple other info prompts, for the client to put down their information.

Currently actinic only supports one info prompt, however, Norman, a partners of our, has written a patch to include multiple other info prompts.
    You can find his patch at: http://www.drillpine.biz/actinicstuff/index.html

Please bear in mind his patches are DonationWare.

Kind Regards
    Nadeem Rasool
    SellerDeck Development

Comment

Working...
    X