java.lang.ClassNotFoundException in CC Checkout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

java.lang.ClassNotFoundException in CC Checkout

About 10 days ago my clients began receiving this error: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException at COM.Actinic.Catalog.EA.dk (EA.java). Or, they were getting, "The order details sent by the java applet or secure server do not match the order details stored on the website. Your order ha not been placed."

My shosting company has confirmed that nothing has changed on the site server. All the paths to the server for the EA.class location are sound. I have used site refresh. I have reinstalled the entire program, including all upgrades/patches, and refreshed. I have updated my java version.

I still get the same error . . . WHAT ELSE CAN I DO THAT WILL GET ME BY THIS ONE? If you can help, you are certainly a computer guru.

Have the details changed in the 'Codebase URL' field in 'Advanced | Network Setup'? It should read:

./

Also check in the 'acatalog' folder online that 'encrypt.zip' and 'encrypt.cab' are in there and check there is a folder called 'COM' with a sub-folder called 'Actinic' and a sub-folder within that called 'Catalog' and there should be lots of *.class files within that 'Catalog' folder.

Comment

All Checks Out as Indicated.

All checks out. I have also been assured that there has been no change on the server. I received another email from a client who was going to place an order just this morning. He is going to wait until I have the cc payment option repaied. HELP!

Comment

I'm afraid I have no other suggestions (and neither, it seems, has anyone else). I suggest you register an email support query here for more in-depth support.

http://www.actinic.co.uk/support/register.htm

Comment

Working...
        X