Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Setting VAT levels....

Hi guys

last week on my site, my boss asked me to have all prices including VAT. so i set all prices to be Zero Rated, thus VAT was already added t the prices manuley (sp?)

then the realisation that we were now charging VAT to people abroad that shouldn't be paying it.

so the question is, can we have the prices inclusive of VAT (17.5%) and when somoene from say the States orders, can the program deduct 17.5%.

i dont think i have worded this very well, but i hope someone knows what i mean.

thanks

Tony

Hi Tony,

last week on my site, my boss asked me to have all prices including VAT. so i set all prices to be Zero Rated
    Please could you explain how you did the above? Was it going into the tax settings of Actinic, and removing "Include Tax1"?

With Actinic, if you do to "View | Business Settings | Tax" and have the tax method set to "Advance".
    You can set a UK tax zone (one should already be set for you by default)which tax will be applied by 17.5%. Any country not set into the tax zone will not be taxed. For this to work you would need to include Tax treatment in Actinic.

Kind Regards
    Nadeem Rasool
    SellerDeck Development

Comment

Working...
    X