Brochure home page not accessing shop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brochure home page not accessing shop

Everything was fine and almost ready to go live when suddenly for no apparent reason when I now click on a section link on the home page (a brochure page) or on the shop link button I get a 404 page error message and the address in the browser windows has [url]/acatalog%20INPUT%20TYPE/index.html for the front page of the shop, whereas I can successfully reach the front page of the shop or any section of the shop through Sitemap button, no error message, address in browser acatalog/index.html (no %20INPUT%20TYPE). What has caused this and how do I correct it?

Sarah

Post an URL so we can see what's happening.
    Norman - www.drillpine.biz
    Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Email reply sent

Good morning Norman. Thanks. I have emailed you my url for the test site.

Sarah

Comment

Works ok in browser offline

Further to my posting above, please note that all links work fine in browser offline - error only occurs with site on internet (luckily a test site at present). All links had been working previously, and I am not aware of changing anything that may be relevant.

Sarah

Comment

It all works fine for me. If you want others to help you'll have to post a test username password here.
          Norman - www.drillpine.biz
          Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Sorted itself

Thanks Norman. It is now working fine for me. I hadn't made any changes. It just seems to have sorted itself! My only concern is that it happens again when the site is live.

Sarah

Comment

Working...
            X