Upgrade question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Upgrade question

I want to upgrade Actinic to Version 7 (currently v.6.1.3.0.0.0). This exercise fills me with dread as our site is huge with a great many template variations, however, I can cope with that.
    I manage Catalogue Maintenance, Design Changes and the Network Setup and orders are processed at another office.
    What I need to know is if I upgrade Actinic on my machine and temporarily leave the order processing office running the older version, am I inviting any problems for them regarding downloading orders or any other aspect of the order processing tasks?
    Mark

You can upgrade to V7 on your machine and then put that installation in test mode, this will allow you to upgrade, upload and test your new website without effecting your old one. When you decide to go live you will then have to have V7 on the order processing machine as well.

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
    X