Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Links not working on About Us page

Hi

I have added lots of internal links manually to my brochure page on the right hand side and at the bottom for many products. These all work OK, however, I've just noticed that on the About Us/More Info page which is using the same template and new Customer Testimonial page the links to direct products are not working and show a 404 error. However, the links still work to the sections ie 'Essential Oil Boxes'.

If I change the Act_Brochureprimary.html it is the same for the brochure page so it will make those links not work instead. It seems that if I add (or remove on the other page) the acatalog/ in the href it works on the about us page but not on the brochure.

Should I be adding the links in a different way ? Or can I remove them from the about us/customer testimonial page without it affecting the brochure ?

Thanks in advance
    Joanna.

www.essentialoilsonline.co.uk

Hi

Not to worry, I have used a different template (with left hand columns only and have added the links manually in here. The links seem to work OK now (well on my computer anyway, but I am missing the right hand column. Anyway, I may put this back manually when I have a bit more time. Lots of other things to do now !!

Joanna.

www.essentialoilsonline.co.uk

Comment

Working...
    X