Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thumbs Alignment

Hi all

Im currently redesigning my site (selling rabbit adult toys) Im slowly getting there tho inivitably problems are arising so I dare say this wont be my last post!

Initially I would like help with my product thumb alignment.....the front page width is 718 and is the width on Act_Primary however when products page is viewed this increasing beyond 718. How do I close in and reduce the gap between the column of products thus bringing with 718 width?

Also while im writing how do I change the font and the colour of the shopping cart table from the bright blue it is now to a colour consisted with the site?

Any views on the layout of the site are invited also

Thanks in advance

Al

Hi

Ive resolved the alignment issue. Still need help with the font and colour change of the shopping cart table.

ALso and more importantly ive added 'view cart' and 'checkout' yet neather of them work! Under the hyperlink ive typed NETQUOTEVAR:NAVBCARTLINK for view cart and NETQUOTEVAR:NAVBCHECKOUTLINK for checkout.

Any ideas

Al

Comment

Hi all
      Ive resolved the view cart and checkout problem so its not just the colour and font change on the shopping cart table

Thanks

Al

Comment

if you are using a css based theme then you need to edit actinic.css to change font settings.

What theme are you using?

Comment

Hi

Im not using any theme, its my own design.

Comment

Hi there

But it should have been based on a theme before? Like one of the clean layout. If it is, then change the values in the actinic.css file. Otherwise open Act_ShoppingCartXML.html and apply you own span tags around here.

Kind Regards
            Nadeem Rasool
            SellerDeck Development

Comment

Working...
            X