Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Changing Worldpay Account Details

My client has a Worldpay account.
    For legitimate reasons they shall be using a NEW Worldpay account.
    The Design side of the website is on MY PC.
    The Accounts element of the site is on a the CLIENT's PC.
    Worldpay have issued the client with a new 'Actinic Merchant ID' and 'Secret Key'
    Worldpay require us to go through the 'test' phase again.

Question is:
    What do I have to do on each PC?
    I can't for example, 'Update' or 'Refresh' the website on the PC used for the Accounts.

I apologise up front if I should know better, but I've had a rotten time since Worldpay 'improved' their support.
    Regards J

You probably only need to do this on the upload PC but you might as well do it on both, just go into view / business settings and choose the payment and security tab, select your worldpay entry and click on configure methods, change the details there and then upload your site. That should be it. I am not sure what you mean by going through test mode again but there is a test mode option in the worldpay configuration dialog in Actinic that allows you to run in test mode while the configuration, account details etc are checked out.

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
    X