out of stock?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

out of stock?

I know this may sound daft, however i am now using version 7 and have imported a site snapshot of my backup from version 6. Some of my stock on my import was out of stock when i saved it as a snapshot, i now want to show this as in stock again but can't find the button within the product section on version 7 to do this? in vers 6 it was just a case of ticking the box for in stock/out stock.

Is the button staring me in the face here?

Thanks

Paul

Oh frustrating, looked for a thread and in F A Q's ?

There seems to be no obvious button to tick to take a product out of stock or put back in stock?

This was easy in Business Vers 6, is this feature avaliable in Catalouge 7?

Thanks

Paul

Comment

Advanced Menu, Help, Help Topics, Index tab

search for Stock............display

Monitoring Stock
      Actinic's stock monitoring system works off-line. This means that stock levels of your items are altered as orders are downloaded into Actinic or created within Actinic. Stock levels are not altered while customers place orders on the web site.

Within 'Business Settings | Options', there is an area called 'Stock Monitoring' where you can change the default settings for stock monitoring for the entire store.

The fields within this area are as follows: ................etc etc etc

Comment

Hi Jo
        Yeah been there and read that, however on my old Business version 6 i could take off or put back in individual products by ticking the enabled button under the Price section on each product.

Catalouge Version 7 does not seem to have this option?
        I would rather not use stock control over the whole site but on each item.
        Can this be done in Catalouge or do i need Business?

Thanks

Paul

Comment

if you read further down the page of the help page i refered you to you will find

There are two places to enter/view a stock level for a product.

· Within the 'Stock' tab of an individual item

· Within the 'View | Stock Levels' window
          I am sure if you dig around you will find how to do it

Comment

Hi Jo

I dont wish to repeat myself but i know this as i was using this on some stock in version Business 6, however i have imported my old snapshot from version Bus 6 into new Catlouge 7 and no matter how i play about with the "Stock Levels" it does not bring them back to buy on the web site?

This is why i ask is this feature ( the price tab in the product section) only in the Business version?
            as if so then maybe my import wont work with Catalouge 7 for the out of stock items i had in version 6?

Just wonderin if by going down a grade from Bus to Cat that the snapshot i saved in Bus 6 would work as it should in Bus 7 and not Cat 7 which i now have?

If you see what i mean

Paul

Comment

I see what you mean, I am saying if you read the documentation you will find out that yes you can have stock on individual items, and the same documentation tells you how to do it.

Comment

Hi Jo

Yeah i know you can, but still stuck on the fact that the import i have from version Bus 6 may be not compatable for this new version Cat 7?

also going back to my lack of knowledge of html ( just bought the html dummies book today) is this little bit below where the text style is for my LEFTBARTEXT

</tr>
                <tr valign="top">
                <td class="thinred2">
                <table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="2" class="actxxsmall">
                <tr>
                <td valign="top"><br>

as i want to change the style of text in my left top 5 bar here

http://www.islandentertainmentsonlin...Selection.html

thanks Jo

As you can see i have done bit myself and I will get there in the end!

Paul

Comment

Quantity price breaks (the list of prices with the enable flag) are only available in Business so if you have been using them to mark out of stock items as not available in V6 Business and have downgraded to catalog for V7 (why did you do that by the way?) then you will not be able to import these details.

Regards,
                  Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
                  Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
                  A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
                  Product Mash for Sellerdeck
                  Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
                  Multichannel order processing
                  Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Hi Jan
                    Thought so, i downgraded because i dont use the accounts intergratioin and customer accounts which seem to be the only difference.

Guess i will have to upgrade now to Bus

Paul

Comment

I think that the cost is not that different if you buy cover rather than upgrade, if you talk to your reseller they should be able to advise.

Regards,
                      Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
                      Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
                      A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
                      Product Mash for Sellerdeck
                      Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
                      Multichannel order processing
                      Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
                      X