Login Function

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Login Function

Sorry I've looked through the forums but can't seem to find the information.

I have created membership scheme on the web which entitles customers to 5% off their orders once they sign up as a member.

I've created the customer account and sent the id and password, and then I've created the product groups specifically for them. However I've set up the discount to show at the checkout and I've noticed that when I did a test - it states price = £18.00 your price £18.00 (although it takes the discount off at the shopping cart)

Is there anyway that I can show the product price with the discount included?

Thanks

Linda
    www.bridgingthegaptonaturalhealth.com
    Best Regards
    www.yourxocaistore.co.uk - for all your Healthy Chocolate Needs - yes I did say 'Healthy Chocolate'
    www.bridgingthegap2.co.uk - for a range of natural health and wellness products
    www.youraloestore.co.uk - for Forever Living's Aloe Vera Products

You should use the customer pricing discount type, create a customer group that gives a 5% discount, click on the customer groups tab and put all of your customers into that group. Then when you create a new customer set that customer group when you create them.

You should then get the discounted prices listed when you log in, if you don't check the options on the miscellaneous tab in the discounts and surcharges tab.

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Thanks

Thanks Jan - I'll give it a go!

Linda
      Best Regards
      www.yourxocaistore.co.uk - for all your Healthy Chocolate Needs - yes I did say 'Healthy Chocolate'
      www.bridgingthegap2.co.uk - for a range of natural health and wellness products
      www.youraloestore.co.uk - for Forever Living's Aloe Vera Products

Comment

Working...
      X