Opinions please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Opinions please

Hi, we have just gone live last week and could do with some honest feedback please. What do you think? Any tips or changes we should make?

Thanks

www.it-shop-online.co.uk

I would create graphics for each of the sections and display the sections differently, maybe 3 or 4 across the page.

I clicked the Wireless camera link and I then had to click another link to see the product. Is thier a reason for this as I expected to see the product after the first click.

The site looks fine and will give you a good base to continue on from.
    Owner of a broken heart

Comment

Thanks for the feedback, how do I change this, to view the sections two or three accross? That's something I've been wanting to do but didn't know how too.

"I clicked the Wireless camera link and I then had to click another link to see the product. Is thier a reason for this as I expected to see the product after the first click."

- The only reason I have done it like this, is that I have manufacturers that make the same product, so the idea is once you select the link you will be able to choose between manufacturers of the same product.

This is the sort of thing I need to hear back, thanks for the advice :-)

Guy.

Comment

Hi there

Go to "Design | Option | Sections" and you will see "Default Locationa and Arrangement of Section Lists". Simply put in 2 and 3 in here or 3 and 3 for "First Row Count" and "Subsequent Row Count".
        You can also do this on subsections as well, all you need to do, is highlight the main section and click on "Layout"

Kind Regards
        Nadeem Rasool
        SellerDeck Development

Comment

Thanks Nadeem.

Comment

Working...
          X