Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actinic Link, Payments & Sage Line50

Hi, Folks,

I'm an Actinic v7 user (v7.0.2.0.0.0.ELCA) with Sage Line50 Accountant v11 (v11.00.0016) and Actinic Link v2 (v2.1.0.2).

I've just performed my first transfer of customer orders - nearly 2-years' worth - into Actinic. After several false starts - isn't Actinic Link exacting on what it will and will not transfer and the 'state' it has to be in to successfully transfer? - I'm in the position where all the items that are paid for in Actinic are now 'unpaid' in Sage.

My questions are:

1) Is this normal for the versions of Actinic, Link and Sage I have?
    2) Can the payment details be transferred also? If so how?
    3) How can I transfer a single batch order created in Sage back into Actinic?

Any and all help greatly appreciated.
    Cheers,

<B>Steve Crane</B>

Hi Steve

Just to make sure, please download the latest version of Actinic link which presently should be v2.1.2 ENDA. This can be downloaded from the following address: http://www.actinicdownloads.com/link/

On the "Actinic To Sage" profile, click on the "Transaction Type" tab and make sure for credit card payment, the "transfer payment" field is set to "Yes".

Please make sure you are doing this. The helpfile for Sage Link has a screenshot for a default settings.

3) How can I transfer a single batch order created in Sage back into Actinic?
    I'm afraid this is not possible.

Kind Regards
    Nadeem Rasool
    SellerDeck Development

Comment

Hi Steve,

You will need to set your "Transaction Type" to "Invoice". This will allow the payments to be transferred.

BATCHINV does not support payment transfer.

I hope this helps.
      Regards,

Toby Blanchard

Comment

Working...
      X