Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Show Component prices

Hi

I have set up a component similar to the example site where I have a check box to select it.

Now I have added a price for this component but is is not diaplayed.
    Is there any way to display this price next to the check box.

Bimal

Hi Bimal

Sounds like you have set it up correctly, the one thing you will need to do is manually enter the price against your different choices, so it appears next to the check box - at the moment, this is not updated automatically in Actinic, and any changes you make to the prices will have to be changed in the choice too.

If you view your choice details, you will see a field called 'HTML for name', if you enter the price in there alongside any text in there, then it will appear on the website (I.E. Small (?9.99)).

Hope that helps

Comment

Is there another way around this? Can we add a NETQUOTEVAR variable within Act_VariantRadioButton.html to automatically display the price?

Please help...

Comment

I am afraid no, the only way is to manually enter it. You could also make an Export of the Catalogue, this is in the form of a Hierarchical file and here you can update the Attribute HTML for name field, for the choices and then reimport it back into Actinic.

Kind regards,
        Bruce King
        SellerDeck

Comment

What I ended up doing is entering the price in the component and entering the same value in the "customer message" box next to the price box - so when the page is spat out in HTML - the user sees the value of the "customer message" field next to the component description

...works OK for me....

Comment

Working...
          X