Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do i add a Monthly Subscription

Hi there

I am devloping this site for a client who brings out a monthly magazine along with several other items. Currently I have added the older magazines into the database and also the current edition.

I was wondering whether it is possible to set up a subscription to these magazines in Actinic Catalog? I can understand this may be difficult to implement as there will be new issues each month.

Any thoughts on how to go about this?

Many thanks for your help
    Zathrus

There is not any way to do this by default.

You would need to transfer the orders into a system that you can run queries on in order to produce the subscription data.

Comment

Many of the payment providers are now offering a system that allows you to take a payment each month (I think that the worldpay one is called futurepay). You could use something like that.

Take the order with Actinic, take the payment with a PSP and do the rest manually (you could write a report to look for certain products and then print out labels if the subscription is still valid, the labels could include the magazine name and the name and address of the person requesting it - on the otherhand you could print out x labels when the order is placed and then send out reminders when you only have so many left and then stop sending them when you run out of labels).

Regards,
      Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
      Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
      A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
      Product Mash for Sellerdeck
      Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
      Multichannel order processing
      Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

many thanks for your help

futurepay isnt an option but its been agreed with the client to just set it up as a one off yearly payment...

thanks again :-)

Comment

Working...
        X