Actinic v7 question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actinic v7 question

I have version 7 of the normal eccomerce package i have noticed to do a new site requires a new lisence. Do i need a new lisence everytime i want to make a new site for a client as i already paid £295 for the upgrade. someone please advise.

Hi Matthew,

Unless you have the Developer edition of Actinic which allows unlimited web sites, then I believe you will need to purchase a new licence for each new site that you create.

Graham
    www.targetairweapons.co.uk
    www.ukonlinedeals.co.uk

Comment

You should be able to get a good upgrade deal to Developer - give Actinic a call and see if they can help you as they have always been very fair with me with regards to updates

Bikster
      SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

I c. Do you know of anyway i could see how much the upgrade form catalog v7 to developer v7 is without contacting actinic themselves or would i have to ring and find out. Also if i have to purchase a new lisence does anyone know of how much it would cost?

Comment

Hi Matthew,

You can get an idea of upgrade costs without going through Actinic here:
          Actinic Upgrades

I don't know whether you would be able to get extra licenses from 4sure Hosting or direct from Actinic.

Graham

www.targetairweapons.co.uk
          www.ukonlinedeals.co.uk

Comment

Ouch thats a lot. Thanks for your help though been great. Think ill wait a bit as have no money (Student). lol thanks anyway.

Comment

Working...
            X