X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adjustments not transferring via Link

Aloha!

Another problem..
    I have discounts and freebie products set up in V7 (7.0.2.0.0.0) Business. It works fine online.
    HOWEVER...

When I "Actinic Link" (ImportVersion=v2.1.2.0.2) orders into Sage (V11 Financial Controller) the adjustment that Business has made online to allow for,say, a free product (ie a negative amount) is not transferred.

So the customer sees that the product is supposed to be free (for example) but is then charged it's full price once the order is being processed on Sage

Anyone got a solution for this?
    Surely it has to be something I've not set up somewhere. This is after all a fairly straightforward thing to want it to do is it not?

Steve Robertson

Hi Steve

I just tested this out on a defualt site...

Set up a product with a discount of 100% off, so in theory it is a freebie.

Placed it as an order, then downloaded in - when I export the order to Sage the total comes through for that product in Sage as 0.00.

Coudl you give me the address of your website, and also let me know which product it is that is set up as a freebie, then I can see if it has been setup correctly... if that is fine, then it should export into Sage as free.
    ________

Comment

Hi James

The site is www.gearshift.co.uk
      The trigger price is cart value £25 (inc VAT) on parts & accessories
      The freebie product is: Reflex Helmet Mirror (Reference #WHM5q)

When you reach the trigger price, and are prompted to add the freebie product to the cart, it is added as a full price item, but with an negative value adjustment line underneath to the value of that product.

Hopefully it will make more sense when you see it!

Steve Robertson

Comment

Hi Steve

I have tried recreating the problem you are getting, but the prices seem to go across as 0 into Sage - which is what you would expect.

I think the best thing for you to do would be to register an email query by clicking here then the support team will be able to look into this further for you - you will proabaly be required to send in your snapshot, so the setup you have can be re-created.

Comment

Working...
        X