Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actinic templates

Hi all,

For one of our stores we use a different Actinic primary template for all of our sections. This enables us to put info relevant to each section on the pages.

The question I have is, What template does the search pages, basket and checkout use? It looks like Act_primary.html to me but is it possible to specify which template those page use other than the default?

I.e. Search Pages - Act_Primary1.html
    Basket - Act_primary2.html
    Checkout - Act_Primary3.html or possibly a different template for each stage of the checkout?

Is this possible?

Kind regards

Granthams

You can assign most under Design | options | navigation
    Can't think about the search unless you set the main template to that one and change the sections to another/section.. If anybody else has an idea.
    Jenny
    Hanson Web Design
    www.hansonwebdesign.co.uk
    jenny@hansonwebdesign.co.uk
    Actinic hosting, Actinic Software, template design and re-design

Comment

Thanks Jenny,

I can see that you can set the checkout pages layout and the view cart layout to whatever you want in Design | Options | Layouts

I wonder if it is possible to assign a different template to each stage of the checkout? I.e. Billing address, delivery address & general info etc set to Act_primary1, Act_primary2 & Act_primary3 and so on.

I think your idea with the search page would work but I wonder what other pages that might disrupt?

Kind regards

Granthams

Comment

Hi, I couldn't see how you could do it because all I have ever had to do at that level is change the tables ect.... You may be lucky and someone else will come up with how to do it.
        Jenny
        Hanson Web Design
        www.hansonwebdesign.co.uk
        jenny@hansonwebdesign.co.uk
        Actinic hosting, Actinic Software, template design and re-design

Comment

Hi there

I wonder if it is possible to assign a different template to each stage of the checkout? I.e. Billing address, delivery address & general info etc set to Act_primary1, Act_primary2 & Act_primary3 and so on.
          I'm afraid this is not possible, you can only use the primary template which is defined in "Design | Options | Layout | Checkout page layout". There is no way you could change this, as its written within the catalog executable to use.

Kind Regards
          Nadeem Rasool
          SellerDeck Development

Comment

Working...
          X