Altering the View Payments options

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Altering the View Payments options

I need to edit a couple of the View Payments drop down options. (Replace the Wallet Card Debit with Paypal). Thought the text could be changed by going to Design/Text/Order Processing Reports then the Invoice and Data Entry tabs, but adjusting these don't change the drop down options.Hmmm...
    Football Heaven

For all kinds of football souvenirs and memorabilia.

Hi George

Do you mean changing the payment method in View | Business settings | Payment and security?

If so, you can change by going there and adding a new row to the payment method and selecting Paypal - however, I have just had a look at your site and it appears you are already using Paypal - have you sorted this already?
    ________

Comment

No, its when we were actually processing an order. ie when registering the customers payment.
      Football Heaven

Comment

Hello

These values would be taken from View | Business settings | Payment and security, so if you want to change the text for any of the payment methods - you simply change the text for the payment method under Web Site Description.

Hope that helps

Comment

I think thats for the actual website description, the bit I need adjusted is the offline choice.

Open an order,
          go to Progress & Payments,
          choose View Payments,
          then the Transaction menu is what I need altered.

Hope this makes it clearer.
          Football Heaven

Comment

Hi George

These drop down lists cannot be changed as it is built into the software, also Wallet Card Debit has nothing to do with Paypal - if the order has been placed using Paypal, then that field will automatically have Paypal in it.

Hope that helps

Comment

To process a Paypal payment we have to use the `Cash Received` option, when a Paypal Payment is, after all, a Paypal Payment.
              Football Heaven

Comment

Hi George

Im afraid its written within the software, and not changable, I can add this to the wishlist so hopefully it will be a feature in the future to be able to change the values in these fields.

Hope that helps

Comment

Working...
                X