Drop Ship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drop Ship

I know Jan from Mole End was working upon a drop shipping module for V7 which could integrate with Sage Link...

Any news on such a mod?

It is still on the developement plan but we don't have a release date as yet. It will not have anything special for linking to sage in though, you would need to use the standard Actinic to Sage link facilitiies.

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Half a year on...

Any updates on this drop shipping module for Actinic?

Comment

It is still on the development plan but is low priority.

Regards,
        Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
        Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
        A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
        Product Mash for Sellerdeck
        Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
        Multichannel order processing
        Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Could I add this to a "wish list" either via Actinic or Mole End please.

The package is ultimately an improvement in the shipping module which is an issue that seems to come up alot on the support forums, this would solve many restrictions and at the same time give functionality to the drop ship arrangement which is very popular on eBay and is a natural progression of e-business.

Each product record should have more data fields; primarily so that the order data can be grouped into supplier of groups which then allows us to run reports. New supplier records in Actinic (linked to Sage etc) can apply the shipping / handling charges of our third party suppliers to that group of products and thus calculate the accurate shipping charge, I dare say an icon in the product to indicate a "drop ship" product would be an advantage to the buyer which is clickable for more info... else when they see the consolidated shipping charge they might not buy.

With the correct shipping charges applied at point of purchase life is easier, now back offline we run our reports and despatch notes for each supplier are created where in house is the default. The system can already send emails so even without a tracking module for consignment numbers we have acheived a massive result which is a simple sub routine...

Combined with automation software as already developed by Mole End this is a winner; never mind your other mods this should be priority and if you can't see why then I'll fund the work and keep the license 100% for myself to sell copies of. The potential of this is huge and something I've been moving toward for over two years...

Some time ago I spoke to the UK MD of Actinic whom expalined the situation with the existing software, I understand and agree with the policy but this doesn't mean that what I'm proposing isn't possible... just challenging.

Are you guys up for it because I am and willing to go offshore to acheive it...

Comment

Hi there

I have passed this onto the development team, but it won't be in v8. In the future we are looking at a much more flexible online component for Actinic which should allow for this sort of functionality.

Comment

Ok guys but Volusion eCommerce is already there...

Comment

Working...
              X