Shipping Charges

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shipping Charges

I've got some products that i want to send out via royal mail recorded delivery, which are under the value of £28.00. But i have also got products which i want to send out by special delivery/courier dependant on there weight. How can i set this up, so that i can not only make it dependant on the total value of the goods, but the weight aspect as well. Hope this makes sense, as my brain feels like it is overloading!!! Cheers

Hi there

Presently Actinic only does one form of shipping, so you cannot have a mix of total value and weight. For your issue, what i can think of is setting up a default weight for the normal products, but give a high weight for the products which are sent out by special delivery.

Kind Regards
    Nadeem Rasool
    SellerDeck Development

Comment

Hi have a new client who charges difference P&P on different products, though in fact most are at one rate. If a customer buys, for example, three items with P&Ps of £3.95, £6.95 and £9.95, the only charge the highest P&P. Any thoughts on how I can deal with that?

(BTW - this is my first posting. I am very impressed by the involement of Actinic in this forum. I am member of a couple of other software forums and it I find it rare for the supplier to be anywhere near so responsive and helpful.)

Comment

Working...
      X