CSS style for individual brochure pages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CSS style for individual brochure pages

The site I'm doing at the moment uses tab topped navigation for some of the brochure pages. This navigation is currently in the template. I want the tab of the current page to be a different colour to the rest to indicate which page you are on. Currently this is only working as rollovers using images in the standard way.

I know I can get the current page's tab highligted using CSS (specific to the page rather than in the site wide CSS file) and assigning a unique id to either the body tag of each page or the element. Can I access the head or body tags within the brochure page in Actinic to add this style, or do I need to create a separate template for each brochure page?

I believe that I can't put this style in the site wide css file as I only want it to apply to one navigation item in the template per specific page.

Hope this makes sense!

You can see what I mean on http://www.edgeimpactdraft3.co.uk/ac...s_January.html

Hi Sylvia.

This does make sense, and the solution is to have a different brochure overall layout template for each brochure page.

My suggestion is to do this as the very last design task on the site as if you come across any other tweaks you need to make to the brochure overall layout templates, you will be required to make them multiple times. Very annoying!

Comment

Hi Chris

Thanks for your reply. I have done it the way you suggest and its working as we want it.

I thought I had done all the brochure page tweaks, but guess what, I've got one little thing to do!! ... many times over..... Might save that one for a little while longer just in case...

Regards

Sylvia

Comment

Working...
      X