Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meta tags & Meta Keywords...

hey guys....

right, in my on-going quest to better the website i am building, i have come across the meta tags, meta keywords. non of the sections in my site have any of these have anything in them. i didnt design the site, so i am trying to pick up where the last person left off.

i have read into meta tags and keywords and they seem to be a good idea to have. but i seem to see alot of conflicting info on how important they are to have on an actinic site. as i have none on my site im assuming i could do better by having some? or do the search robots find what is needed on my site anyways?

thanks

Tony

It vaires from search engine to engine, but they will definately not do any harm, so long as you keep the tags relevant and do not repeat content within them...

Also, use the title option for the sections, so that you assign a meaningful 'to a human' and helpfull in 'search engines' to the browser title bars...

As always, keep the title, tags and content as relevant to each other as possible and that will help it all along..

Comment

Working...
    X