Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Payment options

Two quick questions about information on Act_Order02.html:

1. In the help file, it says: "The payment section title. The payment section can be hidden if there is only one payment option and it does not require any additional information and the other payment prompts are hidden.".

I'm using ProtX as a CVS and there are no other payment options. Currently the screen gives a heading 'Payment Method', then a prompt 'Payment Method' (which is *'ed as a required field), then PROTX as the given payment method, i.e. no choices presented to the user (which is fine). How can I suppress this whole dialogue without losing the link to ProtX (which is what seems to happen if I comment out the whole PAYMENTPHASE).

2. When I've suppressed the section above, all I will have left on this page is a single GENERALPROMPT dialogue entry. I don't suppose there's any way I could incorporate that onto the previous page (Act_Orde1.htm) and skip this page altogether? Wishful thinking?

Thanks for any help!

Hi Richard,

Thankyou for bringing the description about the helpfile, I'm afraid to say, this is an old information which was left from a previous version of Actinic. I'm afraid you cannot do this with Version 7. I have reported this to the development team to be taken out.

The payment method do have to show, so there is no way you can get rid of this page.

Kind Regards
    Nadeem Rasool
    SellerDeck Development

Comment

Thanks Nadeem

Comment

Working...
      X