Digital Download

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Digital Download

I want to build a site which sells products by digital download. If i sell physical goods then I can just buy a certain quantity from a supplier and resell them for as much as I can get. If I want to resell someones digital product, they have no obvious way of checking how many copies I have sold once they provide me with the file. Is there any way in which I can set up Actinic to automatically let someone know when a digital product they have supplied is purchased. I can see ways that this might work through an affiliate scheme but what if one doesn't want or doesn't have an affiliate scheme. Can Actinic be made to email a third party when a particular download is purchased or can anyone suggest a way which this might be achieved without spending on third party solutions.

Cheers

Mark
    Mark Ebrey
    Swimming Pool Test Strips
    Aquarium Test Strips
    Pond Test Strips
    Home Allergy Testing. Diagnose your allergy symptoms

If you are not running an affiliate scheme then there is no easy way for the supplier to know how many copies you have re-sold from your own machine / server.

You could:

1. you are honest enough to email your supplier each time a copy is sold

2. set up a sub domain just for the digital downloads and send a receipt email to the supplier - this assumes just the one digital supplier

Bikster
    SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Working...
    X