Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Helpppppp...... please

Hi everyone

Great forum, just not sure where to start looking.

I have version 6 of this software and most of it is fine, but i recently spent much time building a new design for the site using Frontpage 2003, i finally got what i wanted but have no idea how i integrate it into the actinic software.... i basically want the page i have created to appear on my entire actinic catalog site, which is many hundreds of pages....

Can any one help please?????

Can you post a screenshot or some of the pages so we can take a look please
    Owner of a broken heart

Comment

Hi

Thanks for sending a comment, i would normally post items but on something like a website i prefer not to as i have done something like this in the past and then had a person duplicate the site and we lost out. Is there anyone that can just tell me if what i want to do is at all possible please?

Hoping someone out there can help, paid a fortune for the software so would be dissapointed if i find it cant be customised at all

Cheers

Comment

In which case, read the 'Designing with Actinic Developer Guide' for v6 (available from http://www.actinic.co.uk/support/downloads.htm) which will tell you how to put a design into an Overall Layout template.

This will change the design that goes around the products/sections on all your section pages.

Comment

Taz, it was so we could see what you had and what would be requied as Frontpage is not good to use as a design medium. Just post a screen shot if you want or e-mail it direct to me. Details in signature
          Owner of a broken heart

Comment

Working...
          X