Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ShipControl - can anyone help please

Hi there, I hope someone can advice me.

Whilst in the process of uploading an image in Photoshop I accidentally dragged my mouse over the Ship.html and Site HTML folders. I was accessing images in my folder called Site 1.

Everything seemed to be okay so I carried on working on the images in the Site 1 folder and then opened Actinic in order to place the new image into my Act. site.

When I tried to upload my new artwork to my shopping cart a message appeared saying 'Cannot open the template file 'C/Program files/Actinic Ecommerce v6/Sites/Site1/Ship Control/Act-Shippingselect Template.html Please select the Input Path.

It then tried to carry on uploading and another message appeared with 'Cannot open the template file 'C/Program files/Actinic Ecommerce v6/Sites/Site1/Ship Control/ShipControl/Shipping Template.pl' Please check the Input Path.

I think I must have accidentally dragged the Ship Control folder into another one. I have a Ship Control folder in my Site 1. folder which has a folder called OutPut in it and a Ship Control folder in my Site HTML folder which contains the above mentioned ShipControl templates. I was worried about moving anything without advice in case I made the situation worse.

I contacted Act. Support and they said "This could be because of some corruption in those tow file which you will find here C:\Program Files\Actinic Ecommerce v6 \Sites\Site1\ShipControl . I suggest that you first make a backup of those two files and then copy in the original files form here C:\Program Files\Actinic Ecommerce v6\Original\ShipControl . Once this is done do an upload and see if that helps".

Am sure this is good advice but I am not up on technical processes or comp. terminology. I do not know how to make a back up and cannot find a folder called Original/ShipControl. If someone could guide me thro' the suggested process step by step, or knows of another way that it could be sorted, it would be much appreciated.

Su

Hi Kiran,

Thank you for your email. I was able to follow your instructions easily. Much appreciated. It worked and uploaded without a hitch.

Many thanks,
    Best Wishes
    Su

Comment

Working...
    X