Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ad our sig to email

Hi all.

I was testing the 'contact us' page etc, mailing myself. I noticed that the sender automagically recieves an email 'Thank you for your email below. You will receive a reply shortly'.

How can I ad our standard signature into this reply email? Can't find any thread about it here, nor in the KB (only found threads about order/shipping etc emails).

--------
    Wood You Like, Natural Wooden Flooring
    New.... Buy on-line www.wood-you-like-diy.co.uk
    New... Buy on-line www.wood-you-like-diy.co.uk

Access to alter the emails can be found under Template Manager > Misc > Email ... this is just a standard text (TXT) file so you will be limited to what you can put in there though

Bikster
    SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Hi Joint.
      Yes I know were to find them, but like I said in my question: I can only find templates for order, payment, shipped.
      I'm looking for the template that is send after a visitor has send me a message by using: contact us.

------
      New.... Buy on-line www.wood-you-like-diy.co.uk
      New... Buy on-line www.wood-you-like-diy.co.uk

Comment

The form on the "contact us" page shows calls to various .pl files "mf00001.pl" - alas this is outside my knowledge

Bikster
        SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Hi there

The text is actually coming from "Design | Text". Go here, and click on the "Go to" button. Here type in the:

Phase: -1
          ID: 2379

Here you will get that text. You could right click on it and select "ZOOM" to enter more information.

Kind Regards
          Nadeem Rasool
          SellerDeck Development

Comment

Working...
          X