Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Customer Accounts - capturing additional fields

Hi all.

I want to create a registration process for customers capturing more information than Actinic currently stores.

I can write some PHP that does this and store it in a mySQL db if necessary but how do I pass the information to the Actinic store? Is there an import facility for the Customer Accounts?

Or can Actinic be modified to capture additional fields (details about the customer's organisation etc)?

Advance thanks, Brad.

Hi there

Is there an import facility for the Customer Accounts?
    The only import facility for customer accounts is a hierarchical import. If you open Actinic, and create one customer.
    Now go to "File | Export", and click on "NEXT". Now tick "Customer Account" only. Click "NEXT" and export the csv file.
    If you open the csv file you have a template on the customer account Actinic requires to import.

Or can Actinic be modified to capture additional fields (details about the customer's organisation etc)?
    I'm afraid not, you could use the "NOTE" feature within the "Customer Account" to put in the customer organisation and other info.

Kind Regards
    Nadeem Rasool
    SellerDeck Development

Comment

Working...
    X