CVS transfer screen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CVS transfer screen

Using ProtX as my CVS. After the customer enters their address details etc., I get taken to a screen with a 'VSP' logo at the top, and the following text:

"You will now be automatically transferred to the Protx VSP secure server to process your credit card details with complete confidence.
    This catalog is currently running in test mode. Your credit card will not be debited."

There's then a 'next' system button.

The auto-direct doesn't work from this page - you need to click the button. Also, it's a very yucky page - is it possible to edit the contents or, better still, suppress the page altogether? Which HTML fragment is driving this screen?

Help appreciated!

Hi there

As this is a test mode it is normal for the protx to not bounce over. When you run in "production mode" it will bounce over, without having the user to click on "NEXT". It just for "Test Mode". I'm afraid you cannot suppress this page.

This page is controlled by "Act_OCCPROTXTemplate.html" which can be found in "C:\Program Files\Actinic v7\Sites\Site1\CommonOCC". I would suggest in not removing any of the variables.

Kind Regards
    Nadeem Rasool
    SellerDeck Development

Comment

Thanks Nadeem

Comment

Working...
      X