Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Currency convertor

My client wants the old style currnecy convertor:
    Convert into Euros | US Dollars | Other (To be used only as a guide.)
    style with xe.net.. Sorry Norman I did try.
    I have the code and when you click on say euros the pop up works but the amount does not get copied up into the amount box but the netquote var text. I can't see the wood for the trees, so the help me if you wouldn't mind.

Code in Act_primary:

<SCRIPT language="JavaScript">
    function CurrencyPopup(QueryString)
    {
    CurrencyWindow = window.open ('', 'CurrencyWindow', 'toolbar=0,location=0,directories=0,status=0,menubar=0,scrollbars=0,resizable=1,height=170,width=600')
    CurrencyWindow.focus()
    CurrencyWindow.location.href = 'http://www.xe.net/ecc/input.cgi?Template=sw&'+QueryString
    }
    </SCRIPT>

code in product template:
    <A HREF="javascript:CurrencyPopup('Amount=NETQUOTEVAR:PRICEPROMPT&From=GBP')">Euros</a>
    I've tried Amount=NETQUOTEVAR:TOTAL and various other netquotevars..

Please what am I missing? Too many long days and weekends.
    Thanks
    Jenny
    Hanson Web Design
    www.hansonwebdesign.co.uk
    jenny@hansonwebdesign.co.uk
    Actinic hosting, Actinic Software, template design and re-design

The code needs to go into the Act_ProductPrice template, as that is where the price values come from with the netquotevar in the primary or product templates not capable of picking it up... eg:

<!-- ProductPrice HTML begin -->
    <!-- This template is used for the product price text. -->

<br><b> NETQUOTEVAR:PRICEPROMPT &nbsp;NETQUOTEVARISCOUNT_QUANTITY&nbsp;NETQUOTEVAR:COST</b>&nbsp;<span class="actxsmall">NETQUOTEVAR:TAXMESSAGE</span>
    <br>
    Currency Conversion into: <a href="javascript:CurrencyPopup('Amount=NETQUOTEVAR:COST&From=GBP&To=EUR')">Euros</a>
    | <a href="javascript:CurrencyPopup('Amount=NETQUOTEVAR:COST&From=GBP&To=USD')">US
    Dollars</a> | <a href="javascript:CurrencyPopup('Amount=NETQUOTEVAR:COST&From=GBP')">Other</a> Approx.
    <!-- This template is used for the product price text. -->
    <!-- ProductPrice HTML end -->

Comment

Thanks. Just couldn't see I had put it into the wrong template.. Working a treat now.
      Jenny
      Hanson Web Design
      www.hansonwebdesign.co.uk
      jenny@hansonwebdesign.co.uk
      Actinic hosting, Actinic Software, template design and re-design

Comment

Working...
      X