Looking for a Product Review Script

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for a Product Review Script

I am looking for a Product Review Script that could work with actinic? Any suggestions welcome...

Where do you want the product review?

With a link, on the product page etc..
    Owner of a broken heart

Comment

Pref under the product or second via a link

Comment

You could use a guest book script and embed this into the product description.

Providing you can customise the script to read "add your review" then I am sure this would work.

You will have to tinker with it.

OR

Norman Rouxel might be able to write a script for you
        Owner of a broken heart

Comment

Sorry. No thanks. Life's complicated enough. I'd take a look at your server and see if it has psp and (optionally) mysql available. If so you may find some scripts that will do the job by searching the web.

For example The Exchange Project is a complete open source e-commerce solution that has product reviews built in but it might be better to find one that would bolt on to an existing store.

Norman
          Norman - www.drillpine.biz
          Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Thanks Guys I have found a few scripts on the web Ill try embedding them

Comment

Russell, did you find an approriate script integrate product ratings into your store?

Thanks,
              Jonathan.
              Inchima
              ...because "web development is child's play"

http://www.inchima.com
              info@inchima.com

New to Actinic but learning fast. Expert developers in community software and portals as well as sport based websites.

Comment

See http://community.actinic.com/showthr...&threadid=2667

Regards,
                Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
                Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
                A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
                Product Mash for Sellerdeck
                Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
                Multichannel order processing
                Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
                X