Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please Help Me!!!

I will try and make this sound as uncomplicated as possible:

Within a section on my store I have subsections.

Within each of these subsections there are products.

How can I make the subsections within a section appear in a drop down list as opposed to a regular list of items?

The best example I could find on what I am rying to achieve is from the website: www.inkmasters.co.uk

Check out this URL http://www.inkmasters.co.uk/acatalo...Cartridges.html

I believe I need to create new act_primary templates for each section.... I need some detailed instructions on what to do to achieve this.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Amar

Have you looked at Nortree I think its called from Norman Rouxel at www.drillpine.biz. I think this may be what you are after
    Chris Ashdown

Comment

you will need to hard code each drop down box yourself into the section description.

dreamweaver has a tool for creating drop down boxes

Comment

Hard Code?

Originally posted by pinbrook
        you will need to hard code each drop down box yourself into the section description.

dreamweaver has a tool for creating drop down boxes

Can you give me more specific instructions please? I am unsure what the term hard code means or the process which is involved.

Thanks

Comment

This is not something you can do within Actinic and using a text editor would be a nightmare - as Pinbrook suggests you really need a web editor in the calibre of Dreamweaver to create the effect you are after and copy the results into the Actinic templates

Bikster
          SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Working...
          X