How to add a section table to a brochure page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to add a section table to a brochure page

is there any eay way to add the section table with images to a brochure fragment for inclusion onto the STORE HOME PAGE - as well as the one that is generated in the CATALOG home page?

cheers

Greg
    Web Design & Ecommerce - Affordable Web Hosting
    Free and low cost Merchant Accounts coming soon..
    NOD32 Antivirus - Reciprocal Links for Actinic Sites ONLY

Hi Greg,

I'm afraid you will not be able to do this. The only workaround i can think of doing this, would be to hardcode it within the brochure fragments, taking the style of your Act_SectionLine.html, or you could even use the javascripts that display the sections which are explained in the advance user guide

Kind Regards
    Nadeem Rasool
    SellerDeck Development

Comment

when are we going to be able to use netquotevars anywhere we want to?

Surely the parsing of HTML for netquotevars is already there - why can't we move them anywhere?
      Web Design & Ecommerce - Affordable Web Hosting
      Free and low cost Merchant Accounts coming soon..
      NOD32 Antivirus - Reciprocal Links for Actinic Sites ONLY

Comment

Hi Greg
        when are we going to be able to use netquotevars anywhere we want to?
        I appreciate how frustrating this is. It drives me nuts when I have a neat idea for a workaround, and then I realise that the NQV I want won't work where I need it to.

We are currently looking at ways to revamp the whole area of variables, templates and page generation for the next major release, but that is quite a way away yet. Be assured, however, that it is being looked at.

Comment

then I realise that the NQV I want won't work where I need it to
          Hear hear. The things I could do if the SID was available in a NETQUOTEVAR. Grabbing things via JavaScript usually works around most problems but (especially for Business) sometimes you need a clean variable right there in the HTML so the bb scripts can process it long before it gets to the browser.
          Norman - www.drillpine.biz
          Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Sid

Is there any way to extract the SID value using Perl? In fact is there any way, at all you can get the SID value without using javascript on the extended info pages?

Anyone have any ideas?

Andy

Comment

You have a few replies on this at http://community.actinic.com/showthread.php?t=2112

Kind regards,
              Bruce King
              SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
              X