Actinic Templates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actinic Templates

I am really new to online stores but I have designed my first which was created in a pakage called QdCat.
    Now I am looking to create a new site with Actinic, the only problem when I look at the supplied templates they are not sutable.So my question is how do I go about making my own templates, and how do you get the links to work in the templates. If anyone can help please do.
    Kind Regards
    Vernon Purcell
    Beer is a sign that God wanted us to be happy

Download the user guides from actinic: http://www.actinic.co.uk/support/downloads.htm , look at the template manager in actinic, study the existing templates, get trained by actinic, pay me haha.
    Sorry for short answer it has been a long day.
    Jenny
    Hanson Web Design
    www.hansonwebdesign.co.uk
    jenny@hansonwebdesign.co.uk
    Actinic hosting, Actinic Software, template design and re-design

Comment

As Jenny says, you'll have to put in a bit of work yourself.

One way to make that easier is to use Design / Themes / Clean Layouts and convert your demo site to one of the Clean and Simple themes (find one that matches the bare-bones of the layout you're heading for) which will make poking around in Act_Primary.html (the main layout template) a lot simpler.
      Norman - www.drillpine.biz
      Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Hi Jenny
        thanks but can you just point me in the right directionto producing a template
        www.carpetcleaningworld.com is the site I am going to re-vamp
        Beer is a sign that God wanted us to be happy

Comment

As I said above - you take an existing template and modify it. Good ol' Notepad is all you need.
          Norman - www.drillpine.biz
          Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Hi, Act_Primary.html will be your main overall template for the shop, Act_Brochureprimary.html for the pre-shop pages, ie These are the theme navigation etc.. Act_Productline.html is a good starter for the product layout. I like smart as it has so many featues there..
            Start it up and play, or download 30 day trial if you do not have it. You can always reset the theme.
            Must finish now
            Jenny
            Hanson Web Design
            www.hansonwebdesign.co.uk
            jenny@hansonwebdesign.co.uk
            Actinic hosting, Actinic Software, template design and re-design

Comment

You could also buy a pre-built theme with some customisation time from Grampian Web Wizards
              Owner of a broken heart

Comment

Working...
              X