Credit card details hang

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Credit card details hang

I have read through the forums and know that a similar issue has happened before, however, my issue seems slightly different.

I am currently testing / developing a site. During the payment options part of an order, both paypal and “invoice on receipt” work, plus actinic automatically generates the emails to the customer and to me. But on the credit card option, it hangs any waits for the confirmation screen.
    I cannot see it being a local host problem as email are generated in the “invoice on receipt”. I have copied the old templates across and still no joy. Could it be something to do with the cgi/perl scripts? Or some other issue? Any ideas….

Regards....

It could quite possibly be a local-hosts issue, i.e. the site trying to talk to itself, where the domain is actually connected to the server via a CNAME entry..

Spk to your host and ask them if your domain name is listed within the hosts file on the server - assuming it is a nix box

Comment

What does the error.err file say - if there is one? Could give you some clues?

Comment

Thanks for the advice I will speak to the host.

Also, regarding the error file :-

There is only one entry in the error file :-

Program = MailForm, Program version = 2 , HTTP Server = Apache/1.3.33 (Unix) mod_auth_, Return code = 999

Not sure if its related to this issue or another, when I was developing an online form.

Comment

Hi there

The Error.err is a file generated by Actinic and its scripts, so it might not be related to your other online form. There should be more information within the error log. Please could you post us the url of your website? So we can check what the error log says.

Kind Regards
          Nadeem Rasool
          SellerDeck Development

Comment

Thanks all, spoke to the host yesterday, just checked and now its working. They have not got back to me yet to say what they have done, when they do I will pass on the details incase it may help someone else..

Comment

Working...
            X