Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Component error message

Hi all,

I have sorted out my stock issues and was wondering if there was a way of editing the customer error message when users select a component that is unavailable. Below is the message that is currently displayed:

"We are sorry, the combination you selected cannot be ordered, please select again..."

Is it possible to change this?

Cheers,

Neil

Go into Design | Text and then use the Go to button on the bottom left hand side and go toL Phase 01 and ID 296.

That will take you to that text statement.

Comment

Thank you.

Comment

Permutation not available

I'm hoping to get a pointer here, i've got a series of permutations of product choices (hydraulic pipe fittings) such as 1/2", 1/4", 3/8" by Male, Female, Female 45deg.

When I choose a permutation and the component is out of stock I get an error message (fine).

My issue is that not all of the possible permutations have a product associated to them (they're simply not manufactured). I have removed these from the permutation list, but now get no error if someone trys to buy that permutation. Will listing the permutation, but unchecking 'valid' solve my problem?

Thanks in anticipation,

Nick.
        www.fencol.com
        Nick
        www.fencol.com

Comment

Hi Nick,

You really need someone to have a look into your snapshot to find what going on. Might i suggest in raising an email ticket on: http://www.actinic.co.uk/support/register.htm.

This way they can see how you have it setup and make the neccessary adjustments.

Kind Regards
          Nadeem Rasool
          SellerDeck Development

Comment

Sorted

Thanks Nadeem, I think I was just working too late. My issue was sorted almost straight away next morning.

Nick
            Nick
            www.fencol.com

Comment

Working...
            X