Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nortree :)

Great actinic friendly software Norman

However I do some work on the Apple Mac and have noticed that my menu doesn't work Just wondering if it should on the Macw (Mac OSX). Anyway my target audience (like most people) use the PC so i'm not too concerned, Im just checking thats all.

Keep up the good work

Hmmmmm.... I've tested it with all the Internet Explorers and Netscapes without problems. All these are on PC's though as that's all I have. It doesn't work on PC's with Opera. That doesn't bother me too much as it's an aid to navigations and you can always get there another way through the existing site structure.

I've little control over the Menu code as that come from someone else. You could follow the links to Ger's site in Holland and see if his latest version (he'll have demos) will work on your Mac.

Norman
    Norman - www.drillpine.biz
    Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Which link(s)?
      Chris Brown

Comment

It's in the readme. Try http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamici...menu/index.htm - there's also a link there to Ger Versluis who wrote HV Menu.

I just looked there and there's an update to the HV_Menu script - version 5.4.11 (Feb 26th, 2003) that works with Opera 7 so I'll be downloading it in a minute to see if that helps.

If you download the HV_Menu zipfile from the above and unzip it into a spare folder you can immediately run the example.htm that is provided. Please let me know if that works on your Mac.

In the Nortree system nortree_menu_com.js is identical to hv_menu_com.js that you'll find on the link above. I just renamed it to nortree_menu_com.js as I have several different flavours of menu.

Norman

Comment

Yeah the link with the example site worked!

Thanks

Comment

If that was the 5.411 example that worked for you then just copy the menu_com.js from that example's download, rename it to nortree-menu_com.js and try it on your site.

Again let me know if it works, please.

Norman

Comment

Working...
            X