Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Extended text displayed in the pop up AND after the button!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Extended text displayed in the pop up AND after the button!?

I've just added a couple of Valentines gifts to my shop (a bit late for search engine placement I guess), but am having problems with the extended text.

In the extended tab I choose 'generate pop up', 'extended info button', 'name and info text to the right' and select an image and some text.

This works as expected when I press the button on the site (a pop-up appears with the pic and the text to the right).

The problem is, on the product page the very same text is displayed directly after the button!

The problem is here - http://www.discount-aromatherapy.co.uk/gifts.html

I had originally put a paragraph of text in here but it was wrapped around the 'more' button and looked ugly. Because this is a live site, but I still want to show you the problem, I have reduced the text to "Supplied in a quality 100ml glass bottle." and put a couple of page breaks in to separate it from the button. Now you can see the problem but it doesn't look 'broken' to customers. However, I do want to put the original text back in if we can stop it displaying after the button...

So the product description is
    !!<<B>"Potion of Cupid" makes an ideal valentine's or birthday gift!</B>>!! A massage oil for lovers - a sensual blend of Lavender, May Chang (a gorgeous lemon aroma) and Lime.
    And the extended text is
    Supplied in a quality 100ml glass bottle.
    So why is it displayed on the product page???
    John

just notice that the text is still displayed even if the extended info button is not ticked...??!?
    John

Comment

Hi there

Check your "Product_Line.html" template and find "NETQUOTEVAR:INFOTEXT". Just comment this out, because this is the extended info description and should not be in the product line.

Kind Regards
      Nadeem Rasool
      SellerDeck Development

Comment

Working...
      X