Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Homepage Logo

Hi

I am just finalising our site and have noticed that the logoimage (depending on browser/screen size) is not always filling the screen. I have gone through the brochure template (acting as homepage) to ensure that this is centered but although it appears better it still is not as wide as the main template, any suggestions.

The link to the main page (test) is -
    Chancellor

and I have attached the current modified template (as a txt file)
    Attached Files

The logo looks like it is actually wider than the rest of the site as it forces sideways scrolling in both Explorer and Firefox.

As the table in your file is set to 100 per-cent the best way to fill the screen would be to cut the image in 2 (probably to the left of the Chancellor Formecon icon) - split the table holding the logo into 2 cells at 50 per-cent and copy each image into the cells directly rather than using Actinic - left align the left cell and right align the righ cell - as the browser increases the images will move apart and you will be left with a blank space between the 2 images.

I would recommend trimming the original image first to prevent the sideways scrolling.

Taking it a step further you could create a nested table at the top with 3 cells - have the outer 2 cells set a fixed width containing your images as above - have the centre cell width not specified and use the horizontal red line as a back ground GIF file - as the browser expands the red line will expand to fit.

Bikster
    SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Thanks will give it a go.

Comment

Working...
      X