non secure checkout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

non secure checkout

Have recently added images to my footer (credit card logos to be precise).
    Now when a customer checks out via the secure server they get a pop up message to the tune of "this page contains both secure and non secure items. do you wish to proceed".
    As I am sure this message didn't pop up before, I'm assuming its the footer gifs that are causing this warning.
    Whilst its not a major worry if your used to these sort of warnings, I feel it could put some customers off completing the transaction.
    Can the footer either be changed for the checkout pages, or if not, can the footer itself be excluded from the checkout pages, and if so, how do I go about this?

Thanks in advance

Martin

the message will probably be because the images aren't on your secure server.

You can define a different primary template for the checkout pages (i'm not sure about this in V5 but it's probably there). That should allow you to remove the footer and add in whatever images you want to call from the secure server.

Mike
    -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

Thanks Mike
      I was hoping that I could edit the checkout template/pages, but not sure where they are and if is OK to do so. Have customised my product templates, but these are easier to locate.
      Worst comes to the worst I'll move the gifs out of the footer, and add them to the bottom of the main body template, but prefer to keep them where they are if I can amend with the checkout pages to exclude them.

Comment

k....sorted

found the option to change checkout page layout in Design | Options

solution also at:

http://community.actinic.com/showthr...ooter+checkout

Comment

Working...
        X