Centre page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Centre page

I have downloaded the v7 demo and am trying different themes. I found the smart template with sidebar to the left hand side and the page centred was pretty much what I wanted and had no difficulty with it at all. I tried other designs but went back to the smart template, but I could not for the life of me remember how I centred the page.

Can any one help please.

Thanks

Chris

Open up the Primary template and conduct a search for the word 'center', without the quotes..

This will bring up each in turn which should help you identify which one you changed

Comment

Thanks for your reply, I realise my request is not clear, what I was trying to say is there is a way to centre a page using the Actinic options, I did it once and I would like to know how to do it again, perhaps with other templates. If anyone knows how to do it I would be grateful if they would help.

Thanks

Chris

Comment

Hi there

Normally to center the whole site, you would do this in a template, and the main template that controls the whole site is the overall template - Act_Primary.html
        I can't think of any option in Actinic to center it.

Kind Regards
        Nadeem Rasool
        SellerDeck Development

Comment

Thank you, I am not sure what I could have done then, but I am getting to grips with the program and with the help of Dreamweaver getting the effect I want.

Comment

Try this, highlight the product you want to display centered then go to: layout tab - product layout - select - browse - site1 - Act_CenterProductLine. select this and preview.
            Pete

Comment

Thank you for your kind help, I believe I know what happened when the site became centred , I suspect I chose a file that I had already centred and thought it was something inherant in Actinic.

I am getting to grips with the program now and begining to understand it a little better. I think!

Thanks again

Chris

Comment

Working...
              X