Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

VAT Inclusive

Hi,
    I'm sure this has been asked before, but I can't find an answer - Can we type in a retail price inclusive of VAT, in the price box. Instead of dividing by 1.175 on every products retail price induvidually?

Best regards

Niels

No you can't do this, prices always have to be entered ex vat if you want Actinic to know about VAT.

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Thanks - maybe something for the 'wish list' ?

Best regards

Niels

Comment

I'm in favour of this too, as it takes too much time dividing by 1.175 for each item. It would be much easier to be able to enter the inc VAT price, and have Actinic work out the exc VAT price.

Comment

This is quite a sophisticated requirement, but we are currently investigating it for a future release of the software. Hopefully we'll see something like this in the future.

Comment

Hi Chris,
            Thanks for the reply, I'll look forward to seeing this in the future.

Best regards

Niels

Comment

Working...
            X