Froogle Mash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Froogle Mash

I have been using Jan’s Froogle Mash successfully since launch but have only just realised that my pictures are not being displayed with my listing.

I e-mailed Froogle some weeks back in order to see if the problem was at there end but still await a reply.

I did try to post this at Mole End Forum but couldn’t get it to work.

Any ideas would be appreciated.

Regards

Jason
    Regards

Jason

Titan Jewellery (Swift Design)
    Zirconium Rings
    Damascus Steel Rings

Sorry Jason, I haven't been able to get my forum up and working again yet, they should be there soon. If you have spaces in your image names they will not work in some browsers, I changed the program last week to replace spaces in images names or URLs to %20.

We have also added an autoupdate facility to the majority of our software now, so that once you have installed the latest version, you can run the autoupdate program and it will let you know if any software of ours that you have is out of date so that you can then download and install the latest version.

Having said all of that, if you give me a product name to search for on froogle that will bring up an invalid product I will take a look, I will need to know your company name as well.

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Many thanks Jan

If you search for KHT209 and the company name is Quality Silver.

I look forward to any suggestions that you may have.

Regards

Jason
      Regards

Jason

Zirconium Rings
      Damascus Steel Rings

Comment

There is a space after the image name, if you open the file in wordpad and replace '.jpg ' with '.jpg' and upload then your images should start working.

I will check the program and make sure that it removes trailing and leading spaces from image names but will not be able to release it for a week or two due to other changes going on.

Regards,
        Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
        Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
        A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
        Product Mash for Sellerdeck
        Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
        Multichannel order processing
        Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Many thanks Jan, I'll give that a try.

Regards

Jason
          Regards

Jason

Zirconium Rings
          Damascus Steel Rings

Comment

Working...
          X